miércoles, 6 de septiembre de 2017

When you finish to study at high school, what career are you planning to choose in college? and why?

When it stops studying the high school, my career to studying in the university sera laws.


I choose this career because I like everything what it has to see with the north legal ones From small liked to help the persons to solve his conflicts, for minimums that are, always I had this desire of which some day the national reality was changing, that were stopping committing so many abuses him with the persons, that finally one day does not find a news of any tragedy or corruption; maybe it saw this very far from my hands, but as the years were happening I was growing, and maturing in my way of thinking. 

Then, why to hope that someone more changes this reality, if I also can reach to this change, was this day the fact that I decided to study laws.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario